History of AORWS / MGA Conference
|9th||9-11 Oct, 2017||
|Next Generation Multi-GNSS Resilient Solutions for Sustainable Development||LAPAN, BELS, GNSS.asia, QSS, JAXA|
|8th||14-16 Nov, 2016||
|Providing Solutions by Multi-GNSS and Other Space Applications in the Asia-Pacific Region||Univ. Philippines, NAMRIA, Phivolcs, BELS, GNSS.asia, JAXA, QSS|
|7th||7-9 Dec, 2015||
|GeoSpatial Challenges in the Asia-Pacific Region||Soartech, BELS, GNSS.asia, JAXA, QSS, SPAC|
|6th||5, 9-11 Oct, 2014||
|NSTDA, G-NAVIS, JAXA, SPAC, QSS|
|5th||1-3 Dec, 2013||
|G-NAVIS, HUST, JAXA, SPAC, QSS|
|4th||8-10 Dec, 2012||
|ANGKASA, JAXA, G-NAVIS, SPAC|
|3rd||2-3 Nov, 2011||
|GTC, KARI, JAXA, SPAC|
|2nd||21-22 Nov, 2010||
|IGNSS, JAXA, SPAC|
|1st||25-26 January 2010||
1. MGA Conference and Exhibition
- MGA conference is organized annually in the Asia Oceania region. It provides opportunities to see changes of GNSS and PNT landscape, latest technologies, products and services, in addition to R&D projects and achievements. Networking for Business, Policy-making and Research Challenges can be accelerated very effectively by attending the MGA conference.
2. Networking and Capacity Building via Webinar, Workshops and Forum.
- GNSS and PNT technologies are changing very rapidly. Innovative applications and services could be launched very quickly at regional to global level. To catch up with such rapid changes of PNT technology and business landscape, effective and quick information collection, networking with business/governmental/academic communities, and capacity building for better understanding are indispensable. MGA provides the opportunities through Webinar, Regional Workshops and Networking Forum.
3. Infrastructure Sharing
- To handle and evaluate the latest performance of new GNSS constellations, MGA help obtain satellite signals by sharing and even establishing base stations. You can easily evaluate and compare the performance of GNSS, receivers, application systems, even start experiments.
Joint Development of Multi-GNSS applications
- Is aimed to demonstrate benefits of multi-GNSS use as well as importance of interoperability among multi-GNSS systems.
- Is to be promoted by groups or teams which are to be established by each interest and requirement depending on their services, applications field and countries.
- A group or team is to be structured by universities, industries and local.
Asia Oceania Regional Workshop on GNSS
- Is aimed to discuss the future joint project and announce the status and the results of the existing projects annually.