MGA Annual Report 2015
MGA Annual Report 2014
History of AORWS / MGA Conference
|9th||9-11 Oct, 2017||
|Next Generation Multi-GNSS Resilient Solutions for Sustainable Development||LAPAN, BELS, GNSS.asia, QSS, JAXA|
|8th||14-16 Nov, 2016||
|Providing Solutions by Multi-GNSS and Other Space Applications in the Asia-Pacific Region||Univ. Philippines, NAMRIA, Phivolcs, BELS, GNSS.asia, JAXA, QSS|
|7th||7-9 Dec, 2015||
|GeoSpatial Challenges in the Asia-Pacific Region||Soartech, BELS, GNSS.asia, JAXA, QSS, SPAC|
|6th||5, 9-11 Oct, 2014||
|NSTDA, G-NAVIS, JAXA, SPAC, QSS|
|5th||1-3 Dec, 2013||
|G-NAVIS, HUST, JAXA, SPAC, QSS|
|4th||8-10 Dec, 2012||
|ANGKASA, JAXA, G-NAVIS, SPAC|
|3rd||2-3 Nov, 2011||
|GTC, KARI, JAXA, SPAC|
|2nd||21-22 Nov, 2010||
|IGNSS, JAXA, SPAC|
|1st||25-26 January 2010||
Establishment of the Multi-GNSS observation network
- Is aimed to generate precise orbit & clock offset estimation and prediction, time offset bias among multi-GNSS systems, iono, tropospheric delay, and other beneficial information for experiments.
- Is to be promoted in collaboration with IGS and other related organizations.
Joint Development of Multi-GNSS applications
- Is aimed to demonstrate benefits of multi-GNSS use as well as importance of interoperability among multi-GNSS systems.
- Is to be promoted by groups or teams which are to be established by each interest and requirement depending on their services, applications field and countries.
- A group or team is to be structured by universities, industries and local.
Asia Oceania Regional Workshop on GNSS
- Is aimed to discuss the future joint project and announce the status and the results of the existing projects annually.