- Establishment of the network of the Multi-GNSS monitoring
- JAXA would like to provide multi-GNSS receivers for the network establishment, and also would like to propose that other GNSS providers should provide some of their utilities as well, if they can accept this concept.
- Collaboration with IGS
- Development of applications Using multi-GNSS signals and their augmentation.
<Phase I Experiment>
- Before enough multi-GNSS SV can be used, the experiments can be done by using GPS+QZSS
- Existing GPS local network can be used to generate local Ionospheric and/or tropospheric delay corrections.
- QZSS can transmit local error correction message for those joint experiments.
<Phase II Experiment>
- After enough multi-GNSS SV can be used, the experiments can be expanded to use other GNSS