MGA Joining Flow Chart
- Sent Letter of Intent and Appendix to MGA Secretariat
- Approval by MGA Steering Committee
- Approval by MGA Steering Committee Receipt of Written Approval Receipt of Account of enter MGA wiki. Information sharing Website Organization Name is posted on the Website Mailing List Member (1. MGA Participant/ 2. Each Working Group)
Letter of Intent (LOI)
- 1 [REQUIRED] How to contribute to Multi-GNSS Demonstration Campaign such as proposing joint experiments and new GNSS applications and providing multi-GNSS receivers for the demonstrations.
- 2 [REQUIRED] Working group which you would like to participate in (including network sub-committee, Please refer to the following table)
- 3. Your particular interesting GNSS applications (Please refer to the examples in the following table)
|Network sub-committee and proposed working groups||Examples of GNSS applications|
|Network sub-committee||Multi-GNSS Monitoring Network, ionospheric and tropospheric observation,|
|Precise Positioning WG||Precise Agriculture, Construction machine guidance/control|
|Disaster Mitigation and Management WG||Tsunami monitoring, GNSS Meteorology, Landslide Monitoring|
|Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) WG||Probe-car, Mobile Mapping System, Road Pricing, Car-navigation,|
|Location Based Services (LBS) WG||Mobile phone, Pedestrian Navigation, Short message, Sightseeing application|
AppendixAppendix should include the following information; Contributing Persons:Please write down the name who actually contributes the MGA activities more than 1 participant. In case of any changes in above, please immediately inform us.
How to join
Please send a scanned PDF file of LOI and Appendix via e-mail or Original ones by airmail.
e-mail : secretariat(at)multignss.asia (at) -> @Sample Letter of Intent (LOI) Appendix